- What services does Maximus offer?
Maximus (NYSE: MMS) is the leading pure-play provider in the administration of government health and human services programs, including Medicaid, CHIP, Medicare, health insurance exchanges, employment and child support services, education, and related consulting offerings.
- When was the Company founded?
The Company was founded in 1975 with the mission of Helping Government Serve the People®.
- Does Maximus produce an annual report?
Maximus uses its annual 10-K filing with the SEC in place of a traditional glossy annual report.
- How do I contact Maximus Investor Relations?
Senior Director, Investor Relations
Senior Director, Corporate Responsibility and Investor Relations
- Who serves on the Maximus Board of Directors?
You can learn more about the Maximus Board of Directors in our Corporate Governance section.
- How can I stay informed about the latest news at Maximus?
Please visit our Email Alerts page to sign up for news alerts from Maximus.
- Where is Maximus incorporated?
The Company was incorporated in Virginia in 1975.
- When was the Company’s initial public offering and what was the offering price?
Our Initial Public Offering occurred on June 13, 1997 and the initial offering price was $16.00.
- What is the Company’s stock symbol and where is its stock traded?
Maximus common stock is traded under the symbol MMS on the New York Stock Exchange.
- What is the CUSIP number for Maximus common shares?
The CUSIP number for Maximus common shares is 577933104.
- How many shares of Maximus common stock are outstanding?
Approximately 61,500,000 at the end of fiscal 2020.
- Does the Company pay a dividend?
The Company currently pays a quarterly cash dividend of $0.28 per share. Future dividends are subject to approval by the Board of Directors.
- Who are your independent auditors?
Our independent auditors are Ernst & Young, LLP in McLean, Virginia.
- Who is your transfer agent?
Our transfer agent is American Stock Transfer. They can be reached by mail at 6201 15th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11219 or by telephone at 800.937.5449.
- When is your next shareholder meeting?
The Maximus Annual General Meeting of Shareholders is held each March at the Maximus corporate office at 1891 Metro Center Drive, Reston, Virginia 20190.
- When does the fiscal year end for Maximus?
Our fiscal year ends on September 30th.
- When will the Company report its next earnings?
Maximus holds its quarterly earnings call each February, May, August and November. The Company issues a press release with the call details several weeks before the event.
- How can I obtain Maximus public filings?