- What services does Maximus offer?
Maximus (NYSE: MMS) is the leading pure-play provider in the administration of government health and human services programs, including Medicaid, CHIP, Medicare, health insurance exchanges, employment and child support services, education, and related consulting offerings.
- When was the Company founded?
The Company was founded in 1975 with the mission of Helping Government Serve the People®.
- Does Maximus produce an annual report?
Maximus uses its annual 10-K filing with the SEC in place of a traditional glossy annual report.
- How do I contact Maximus Investor Relations?
Vice President, Investor Relations
Vice President, ESG
- Who serves on the Maximus Board of Directors?
You can learn more about the Maximus Board of Directors in our Corporate Governance section.
- How can I stay informed about the latest news at Maximus?
Please visit our Email Alerts page to sign up for news alerts from Maximus.
- Where is Maximus incorporated?
The Company was incorporated in Virginia in 1975.
- When was the Company’s initial public offering and what was the offering price?
Our Initial Public Offering occurred on June 13, 1997 and the initial offering price was $16.00.
- What is the Company’s stock symbol and where is its stock traded?
Maximus common stock is traded under the symbol MMS on the New York Stock Exchange.
- What is the CUSIP number for Maximus common shares?
The CUSIP number for Maximus common shares is 577933104.
- How many shares of Maximus common stock are outstanding?
Approximately 61,500,000 at the end of fiscal 2020.
- Does the Company pay a dividend?
The Company currently pays a quarterly cash dividend of $0.28 per share. Future dividends are subject to approval by the Board of Directors.
- Who are your independent auditors?
Our independent auditors are Ernst & Young, LLP in McLean, Virginia.
- Who is your transfer agent?
Our transfer agent is American Stock Transfer. They can be reached by mail at 6201 15th Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11219 or by telephone at 800.937.5449.
- When is your next shareholder meeting?
The Maximus Annual General Meeting of Shareholders is held each March at the Maximus corporate office at 1891 Metro Center Drive, Reston, Virginia 20190.
- When does the fiscal year end for Maximus?
Our fiscal year ends on September 30th.
- When will the Company report its next earnings?
Maximus holds its quarterly earnings call each February, May, August and November. The Company issues a press release with the call details several weeks before the event.
- How can I obtain Maximus public filings?
All Maximus public filings with the SEC are available to the public on under the Maximus SEC filings page, on the SEC's public website at www.sec.gov, and at Edgar® Online®.